- Chicken ½ kg
- Coriander seeds 2 tbsp
- Fenugreek leaves 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Garlic 8 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Oil ½ cup
- Tomato 250g (sliced)
- Ginger I inch piece (sliced)
- Green chilies 8-10 (sliced)
- Dry roast coriander seeds and fenugreek leaves then crush it. Keep aside.
- Mix together crushed red chili, garlic cloves and salt in ½ cup water and blend.
- Heat oil and pour paste in oil, saute.
- Now add chicken and add little water that will cook half of chicken.
- Add tomato and ginger. Cover and cook until water dries and chicken cook fully.
- Add green chilies, roasted coriander and fenugreek leaves. Switch off the flame, cover for 5 minutes then serve.