- Chicken breast 1 (cut into tiny cubes)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Oil 1 tsp
- Egg 3 (beaten)
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chilies 1 (chopped)
- Oil ¼ cup
- Tomato 1 (chopped into tiny cubes)
- Marinate chicken breast with salt, black pepper and cook in 1 tsp oil, keep aside.
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper to taste with coriander leaves and green chili.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture and roll the pan to spread the egg evenly.
- Sprinkle chicken and tomato, cook on low flame till set.
- Flip the omelet and cook the other side for few seconds.
- Fold and serve.